A man who was badly burned after his wife allegedly set him on fire is now facing sex crime charges involving his 7-year-old stepdaughter.
Police in Washington state said Tatanysha Hedman, 40, doused her sleeping husband in gasoline before setting him on fire.
Hedman, 40, was arrested and told police she set her husband, Vincent Phillips, 52, on fire because he hurt her 7-year-old daughter, who is his stepdaughter. She said she did it because shooting him "was too nice,"
Phillips is hospitalized and faces first-degree child molestation charges. Hedman remains in jail, facing assault and arson charges.Wonder why she's still in jail...she was protecting her child and other children this alleged paedophile would have molested. Continue ...
|Footage from a security camera shows Phillips stumble into a Skyway convenience store screaming "I'm on fire|
The store clerk called 911 and medics rushed Phillips to Harborview Medical Center for treatment of severe burns.
2. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West planning THREE Ceremonies!
3. Special Photos: Tiwa and Teebillz get ready to tie the knot tomorrow in Dubai
4. PHOTOS: Stunning bride: Tiwa Savage.
5. Photos from Alvan Ikoku's son's wedding
6. Official photos from Ohimai Amaize and Tessy Oliseh's wedding