Parents, family and friends gathered on Wednesday, June 11 to celebrate her success story. Speaking on how she did it, Maryam said;
"It was my dad's dream I become a medical doctor. Unfortunately I lost him at age 8. People around me, especially my mum, nurtured the dream. She helped me keep the goal, it was very challenging but having her around kept me focused. Luckily for me, I finished my secondary education at an early age, and at 15, I gained admission to study medicine at the University of Lagos. Here I am today, I am being celebrated as the youngest medical student."21 year old doctor? That's major. Congrats to her..
2. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West planning THREE Ceremonies!
3. Special Photos: Tiwa and Teebillz get ready to tie the knot tomorrow in Dubai
4. PHOTOS: Stunning bride: Tiwa Savage.
5. Photos from Alvan Ikoku's son's wedding
6. Official photos from Ohimai Amaize and Tessy Oliseh's wedding