President Jonathan has appointed Mrs. Roli Bode-George as the new Director-General of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA). The appointment was announced this evening by Presidential Spokesperson, Reuben Abati.
Mrs Bode-George takes over from Mr Olufemi Ajayi, who is now the Executive Secretary of the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF). The appointment is with immediate effect.
Bode George was arrested and jailed for fraud and abuse of office when he served as chairman of the Nigeria Ports Authority, but his conviction was later upturned by the Supreme Court.
2. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West planning THREE Ceremonies!
3. Special Photos: Tiwa and Teebillz get ready to tie the knot tomorrow in Dubai
4. PHOTOS: Stunning bride: Tiwa Savage.
5. Photos from Alvan Ikoku's son's wedding
6. Official photos from Ohimai Amaize and Tessy Oliseh's wedding