Enough is Enough Nigeria (EiE), a youth-led organization held its first fundraising dinner on Saturday, June 14th at The Duchess @ Zion Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Hosted by Kate Henshaw and social entrepreneur, Kola Oyeneyin, the event featured soulful music from Timi Dakolo, a documentary of EiE’s work over the past 4 years and remarks by EiE Volunteers. Continue...
Henshaw also served as the auctioneer of the evening, engaging the audience humorously as she auctioned off dinner with Aliko Dangote and 1 hour sessions with Wole Soyinka, Fola Adeola, ‘Keem Belo-Osagie, Mo Abudu, Ibukun Awosika, Leke Alder, and Kemi Adetiba. Other items auctioned were 2 tickets to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, a Mai Atafo wedding dress and photo shoot with Kelechi Amadi-Obi. See more photos below...
Lala Akindoju and Lami Philips
Dolapo Oni and Timi Dakolo
Tolu of Nigeria Info and Zoe Chinaka
Yemi Adamolekun, EiE Executive Director and Timi Dakolo
Aderonke Adebanjo and Agnes Marquis
2. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West planning THREE Ceremonies!
3. Special Photos: Tiwa and Teebillz get ready to tie the knot tomorrow in Dubai
4. PHOTOS: Stunning bride: Tiwa Savage.
5. Photos from Alvan Ikoku's son's wedding
6. Official photos from Ohimai Amaize and Tessy Oliseh's wedding