28 year old Olympian and five-time U.S. national champion Alysia Montano ran an 800m race at the Hornet Stadium in Sacramento, California, yesterday and people are now questioning if it's safe.
Alysia received a standing ovation after completing the race in 2 minutes, 32.13 seconds, 35 seconds slower than her personal best of 1:57.34, which she smashed back in 2010 in a race in Monaco.
"I've been running throughout my pregnancy and I felt really, really good during the whole process.' Alysia said after the race...
Doctors gave her the OK to run but isn't this too rigorous for a woman so pregnant? See more photos after the cut...
2. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West planning THREE Ceremonies!
3. Special Photos: Tiwa and Teebillz get ready to tie the knot tomorrow in Dubai
4. PHOTOS: Stunning bride: Tiwa Savage.
5. Photos from Alvan Ikoku's son's wedding
6. Official photos from Ohimai Amaize and Tessy Oliseh's wedding