According to the Chairman of the Sanga LGA, Mr Emmanuel Adamu, they had to resort to a mass burial because the bodies of the victims were beginning to decompose due to the poor facilities at the UNIJOS Morgue. Continue...*warning, graphic pic after the cut...
"We had no choice, because their corpses were decomposing as a result of poor facilities at the hospitals. However, not all the dead were given mass burial. Some families were able to identify their loved ones, so they were allowed to take the bodies away. I cannot give the number of bodies taken away by families. All those that are injured will be treated by Sanga Local Government free of charge. Normalcy has returned with the beefing up of security in the area. I want to appeal to all the people of Sanga to please forgive and leave vengeance to Almighty God. I beg everyone to remain law abiding, but vigilant.” he said
On Wednesday June 25th, the chairman of the Local Government declared a 24hr curfew in the area.
2. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West planning THREE Ceremonies!
3. Special Photos: Tiwa and Teebillz get ready to tie the knot tomorrow in Dubai
4. PHOTOS: Stunning bride: Tiwa Savage.
5. Photos from Alvan Ikoku's son's wedding
6. Official photos from Ohimai Amaize and Tessy Oliseh's wedding