Luis Suarez pictured above with his children, Benjamin and Defina as he greeted fans from his mother's home in Lagomar. Continue...
Meanwhile, Giorgio Chiellini is not happy about FIFA's decision to ban Suarez for four months for biting him, a decision Uruguay says they will contest.
On his official website, Chiellini criticized the punishment, calling it excessive. What he wrote below
"Now inside me there's no feelings of joy, revenge or anger against Suárez for an incident that happened on the pitch and that's done. There only remains the anger and the disappointment about the match. My only thought is for Luis and his family, because they will face a very difficult period. I have always considered unequivocal the disciplinary interventions by the competent bodies, but at the same time I believe that the proposed formula is excessive. I sincerely hope that he will be allowed, at least, to stay close to his team-mates during the games because such a ban is really alienating for a player."
2. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West planning THREE Ceremonies!
3. Special Photos: Tiwa and Teebillz get ready to tie the knot tomorrow in Dubai
4. PHOTOS: Stunning bride: Tiwa Savage.
5. Photos from Alvan Ikoku's son's wedding
6. Official photos from Ohimai Amaize and Tessy Oliseh's wedding