Friday, June 20, 2014

Kanye West Slams President Obama “You Can’t Effect Change From Inside The White House”


obama-calls-kanye-west-a-jackass-audio

As long as people keep putting microphones in front of Kanye West, it seems, he’ll keep on putting his foot in his mouth! The outspoken rapper unleashed yet another diatribe during an interview on Power106 FM this morning, and only RadarOnline.com has all the details.
As usual, Kim Kardashian’s husband bragged about his own “creativity and extreme genius,” but said that people who slam him for comparing himself to Apple founder Steve Jobs and other innovators are simply misinterpreting his true meaning.
“Don’t worry about how I’m saying what I’m
saying,” he insisted. “Look at what I’m saying and how I feel and how my intent is.”
And he had a warning for those who continue to criticize his over-the-top rants.
“You do not want to go against the power,” he said. “I’m working on one mission, and that’s a mission from God.”
“I’m gonna make it very clear exactly what I’m here to do,” he continued. “I’m here to help. I’m going to apply all the blessings I’ve got.”
He said, “We’re moving to the future. [And] I’m gonna be the anchor.”
As for other, elected leaders like President Obama, he said, “You can’t effect change from inside the White House like that . . . You gotta have the money,” but admitted, “Good ideas usually aren’t connected to money as much . . . Creativity and extreme genius are extremely cheap.”
Sigh. We think we can all agree with Obama’s thoughts on the subject of Kanye– from a direct quote: “What a jackazz.”






No comments: