He actually made an ignorant statement (my opinion). While speaking at a campaign rally yesterday, Uganda’s President, Yoweri Museveni mocked President Jonathan for accepting foreign assistance to help fight Boko Haram. The former guerrila fighter said he'd rather commit suicide than ask the international community to protect his people against terrorists. Read his comment...
“I have never called the United Nations to guard us. Me, Yoweri Museveni to say that I have failed to protect my people and I call on the UN: I would rather hang myself. We prioritized national security by developing a strong Army, otherwise our Uganda would be like DRC, South Sudan, Somalia or Nigeria where militias have disappeared with school children.
“It would be a vote of no confidence in our country and citizens if we cannot guarantee our security. What kind of persons would we be?” He said
Follow us On Twitter
2. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West planning THREE Ceremonies!
3. Special Photos: Tiwa and Teebillz get ready to tie the knot tomorrow in Dubai
4. PHOTOS: Stunning bride: Tiwa Savage.
5. Photos from Alvan Ikoku's son's wedding
6. Official photos from Ohimai Amaize and Tessy Oliseh's wedding