A night vigil for the over 200 missing Chibok schoolgirls held in Abuja last Wednesday to mark their 30th day in captivity by Boko Haram. More than 250 people, many of whom have been attending daily rallies for two weeks, came out for the vigil in Abuja. The event held inside the Thisday Dome. Parents from Chibok were also in attendance and together they all poured out their to God in prayer, and thanked the crowd for the concern. More pics after the cut...
Photos via Buzzfeed
Follow us On Twitter
2. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West planning THREE Ceremonies!
3. Special Photos: Tiwa and Teebillz get ready to tie the knot tomorrow in Dubai
4. PHOTOS: Stunning bride: Tiwa Savage.
5. Photos from Alvan Ikoku's son's wedding
6. Official photos from Ohimai Amaize and Tessy Oliseh's wedding