Adebola Ladoja, who was driving a Volkswagen Golf car, was heading towards Lagos Island around 3.30pm when a DAF truck said to be on top speed lost control, rammed into the median of the bridge and then rammed into his car, crushing it and killing Adebola on the spot.
"It took several hours before those who came to the rescue of the victim could break into the vehicle. He was trapped behind the wheel with blood gushing out of his head as a result of the impact,” an eyewitness saidLagos state Police Public Relations Officer, Ngozi Braide, confirmed the incident and said the late Adebola's corpse has been deposited at the mortuary
"On Eko Bridge, a Daf truck with registration number. JJJ 59 XA, driven by one Justice Oseghai, ran into a Volkswagen Golf car marked AKD 107 CJ, driven by Adebola Ladoja, son of the former Governor of Oyo State, Senator Rasheed Ladoja. The victim died on the spot. His corpse has been moved to the Lagos Island General Hospital’s mortuary for autopsy, while the truck’s driver has been arrested."
Follow us On Twitter
2. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West planning THREE Ceremonies!
3. Special Photos: Tiwa and Teebillz get ready to tie the knot tomorrow in Dubai
4. PHOTOS: Stunning bride: Tiwa Savage.
5. Photos from Alvan Ikoku's son's wedding
6. Official photos from Ohimai Amaize and Tessy Oliseh's wedding