"The President has instructed to put the (intelligence) services at the disposal of Nigeria and neighbouring countries. This morning he asked us to contact the Nigerian president to tell him that a specialized unit with all the means we have in the region was at the disposal of Nigeria to help find and recover these young girls"
Meanwhile President Barrack Obama in an interview with ABC News condemned the abduction of the Chibok girls saying it was "outrageous" and "heartbreaking". He said this abduction could be the event that how awaken the entire world to work towards stopping Boko Haram activities
"It’s a heartbreaking situation, outrageous situation. This may be the event that helps to mobilize the entire international community to finally do something against this horrendous organization that’s perpetrated such a terrible crime.” he said.
2. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West planning THREE Ceremonies!
3. Special Photos: Tiwa and Teebillz get ready to tie the knot tomorrow in Dubai
4. PHOTOS: Stunning bride: Tiwa Savage.
5. Photos from Alvan Ikoku's son's wedding
6. Official photos from Ohimai Amaize and Tessy Oliseh's wedding