Nollywood actress Chika Ike sent BellaNaija.com a press release on the trending topic.
Read it below;
The Time to act is now.
My heart is broken, our daughters have been taken away from us. 234 has become a memorable number but not for a good cause. It’s been 2weeks and all we hear is that our daughters have been abducted, I can’t even imagine my innocence at that age.
I can’t imagine the pains and
agony their parents are going through now, their sleepless nights, their tears, etc. It could have happened to anyone, this could have been your daughter, sister, niece, god daughter, neighbours’ daughter or your student.
All they wanted was to go to school and read, what crime did they commit to deserve this wicked and inhumane treatment. We are not going to relent in prayers.
We are tired of all this!!!! The Time To Act is Now.
Signed. Chika Ike.. Refugee Ambassador for Displaced persons & United Nations Ambassador.
Follow us On Twitter
2. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West planning THREE Ceremonies!
3. Special Photos: Tiwa and Teebillz get ready to tie the knot tomorrow in Dubai
4. PHOTOS: Stunning bride: Tiwa Savage.
5. Photos from Alvan Ikoku's son's wedding
6. Official photos from Ohimai Amaize and Tessy Oliseh's wedding