Thursday, April 17, 2014

The killings are not about the Igbo, but everyone- Kalu



Former Governo of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu was in Minna yesterday in a closed door meeting with the former military president General Ibrahim Babangida(rtd) where they discus the security challenges in the county. After the meeting the former governor told the reporters that that insecurity is no longer for Igbos or Christians but
everybody.
In his words, “The killings are not about the Igbo. Remember I told you people when it started, it started with the Igbo, after that, Christians became the target. Now, they are after Muslims and everybody. It is no longer about Igbo, Christians or Muslims. We are all involved.
“Like I said, my visit is about Nigeria. This is my home and there is no way I can sit with him without discussing about the future of Nigeria. This is our country and he (Babaginda) is our boss.”


Follow us on twitter





No comments: