Sunday, April 20, 2014

'Nothing interesting about being married except that it saves you money' - 2Shotz


Talking about what marriage has taught him in a recent interview with Punch, rapper 2shotz, who got married exactly one year ago, said there's really nothing interesting about married life except for companionship and the money it saves you...
"I have learnt a lot of things they just never tell you. There is no interesting thing about being married except for the companionship and it saves you some money. You no longer have to eat out and you don’t have to spend money on a couple of girls. Now, it’s just your wife. It also prevents you from doing some things that are either promiscuous or unnecessary".
His wife Precious also explained how they met on Twitter. People are really finding love on social media. Continue to read what she said...
Precious: I met him on Twitter. I can’t remember who followed who first, but I remember he put up a picture of his apartment and I commented without knowing who he was.  He thanked me and we got talking. We moved the conversation from Twitter to phone, then to Skype. I was in Ireland, came to Nigeria for Christmas and we met in person.

How would you describe being married?
Precious: It has been good and different because you have this person who is always telling you what to do. It took me time to get used to having to submit wholly .In Ireland, I started making my own money at age 16 and by the time I was 18, I had my own apartment. I had become used to being independent.

Is there anything you would like to change about each other?
2shotz: Her mouth. You know how women talk, they are never satisfied.
Precious: That I don’t like certain things about him does not mean I can’t live with it. But I will like him to be less stubborn. He is an Igbo man who is deeply rooted in the Igbo culture which makes him think in a certain way. At times, he is not willing to bend the rules just to make it happen. I am just learning the values and tradition of my people.



Follow us On Twitter




No comments: