Friday, April 11, 2014

GOP Senator Says White People Today Shouldn’t Have To Pay Reparations



ChrisMcDaniel

A Republican Mississippi state senator looking to battle it out in the upcoming mid-term elections has found himself in hot water over comments he made back in 2007 during a shock-jock radio interview.
In the interview, he made several questionable statements regarding race issues in America, but his view on tax payers being held accountable for reparations from slavery stood out most.
Here’s what he had to say on the topic below:



“If they pass reparations, and my taxes are going up, I ain’t paying taxes. Isn’t that sad?
And believe me I have the greatest respect for the IRS. I fear the I-R-S. Fear! Fear. How you gonna make me pay for something that I had nothing to do with?
How you gonna do that to me? I don’t get it.”


 Do you agree with this logic, Bossip fam Let’s discuss

No comments: