Sunday, March 16, 2014

Rick Ross Says Women Should Thank Him For Taking His Shirt Off



ross2
MMG head honcho Rick Ross has recently been making his media rounds to promote his new album Mastermind and during a recent interview with Power 106 L.A. radio, he had a few words for the ladies about what he likes, as well as what he has to offer that they should like.
Check out a few excerpts below:

On what he looks for in a woman:
Her confidence. Because when her confidence is right, her business right and when her business [is] right her life [is] together.
On what physical qualities in women are attractive to him:
I don’t need nobody with a** shots but…. [if] your life in shambles baby? You can’t get me a rental car? ***damn!
On taking his shirt off:
I can’t really speak for another guy and what’s going through his mind. But me? I feel like I’m doing the pool party a big favor. I feel like the women should just come thank me.
And there you have it, ladies. Big boys need love too! Ricky Rozay also shared one of the most DISGUSTING groupie behavior stories we’ve heard to date. Read about that on the flip….but we suggest your finish your food first if you’re eating.
 ross3

No comments: