Saturday, November 30, 2013

David Beckham -- I Diddled Myself in front of My Teammates


1129_david_beckham_article_tmz
Home David Beckham -- I Diddled Myself in front of My Teammates David Beckham I Diddled Myself In front of My Teammates 11/29/2013 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF Breaking News 1129_david_beckham_article_tmz David Beckham claims he was the victim of a bizarre hazing ritual as a young professional soccer player ... in which he had to touch himself sexually in front of his male teammates. Beckham describes the experience in a new documentary called "The Class of 92" about an iconic generation of soccer stars in England in the 90s.

It happened in 1991 -- when Beckham was just 16 -- and he says he had to stare at a photo of a famous Welsh soccer player named Clayton Blackmore and (more or less) masturbate in front of his teammates.


He said, "Everyone had an initiation that you had to go through on the youth team, that was one of the most uncomfortable ones."

He added, "I was
embarrassed when I was saying it on camera let alone talking about it more. But it’s something that we all had to go through. It was definitely something I wouldn’t like to go through again!
Via: TMZ

No comments: