Monday, November 11, 2013

Barely 1 Week After Taraba Speaker’s Death, His Deputy Escape Assassination


 
Just week after the death of Speaker of Taraba State House of Assembly Haruna Tsokwa under circumstance that is still generating different interpretations in the state, his deputy Adamu Tanko Maikarfi has also escaped being killed by unknown assassins who trailed him to a certain location in Jalingo, a credible source in the state said.

 Maikarfi who sounded fearless on the phone said, “It is true that they came wanting to kill me in my brother’s home. They got tips that I was there; when they came they did not meet me, after they searched all the rooms holding everyone at gunpoint. God saved me and I thank God, they did not also kill anyone in the house. Only the wife was traumatized as they took her around the house searching for me.”
  In case you missed the early report click HERE.
- From Sahara

No comments: